Whether you are looking for a bi-weekly or a monthly maintenance clean, The Dream Clean™ is there for you. Only available for The South Delta Area.
With regular and recurring service from The Dream Clean™, you will never have to worry about the unexpected. If guests drop in, your home will be clean and ready! If you have had a crazy week and just want a break that doesn’t involve scrubbing the place down, maintenance cleaning will get your home tidy so you can enjoy your weekend.
Consider the time you spend each week on your home and how you could better spend it by investing in a recurring cleaning service. That’s right, we said “investing.” The benefits you get with your investment besides a beautifully clean home:
A clean and healthy home is a happy home; investing in recurring cleaning is like investing in better family life. A tidy, clean environment reduces stress levels for you, your spouse, and the rest of the family, leading to better, healthier relationships.
Seasonal Deep clean
This service is perfect for those who have recurring service but like to have an extra thorough deep clean every season.
For those who do their own cleaning, but want a deep cleaning once every three months, and those who never use home cleaners, but have decided that they want a sparkling home without all the scrubbing.
JUMP INTO SPRING & SPRING INTO THE SUMMER SEASON WITH A CLEAN HOME
And that is where The Dream Clean™ comes in!
This year, don’t tackle all of the spring cleaning by yourself. Go ahead and organize your closets, donate your unused toys, and pare down your books, knick-knacks, and clutter. We will follow right behind you with a deep clean that makes the most of that beautiful free space and gives the allergy-sufferers in your home some breathing room of their own.
You already lose an hour with Daylight Savings Time this spring & summer, don’t lose any more time cleaning!
FALL INTO FALL CLEANING WITH A PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM THE DREAM CLEAN™
If you thought your summer was busy, it always seems to ramp up even further come fall. Back-to-school schedules, sports practices, travel with work, and holiday planning makes it nearly impossible to keep up with the house. That’s why so many of our customers call us to give them a head start with a fall cleaning.
The service include:
Kitchen where applicable
- Kitchen counters to be cleaned and sanitized
- Kitchen sink and drain
- Kitchen window (Interior) / Windowsill and window tracks
- Interior Kitchen appliances as requested such as Dishwasher, Oven, and Fridge (Deep clean rates will be applied)
- Exterior kitchen appliances such as, Dishwasher, Microwave (inside & out), and Fridge
- Kitchen cupboard doors and handles as needed
- Remove all dirt and handprints from backsplash, outlets and light switches
- Wipe down all baseboards
- Sweep and Mop Kitchen Floor
Vacuuming/ Mopping where applicable
- Living rooms
- Laundry Room/Mud Room
- Bed Room
Bathrooms where applicable
- Dust Light Fixtures
- Dust Paintings, Vases
- Dust ceiling vents
- Dust windowsill/window tracks
- Dust shelves or other furnishings as needed
- Dust Baseboards
- Clean Mirror
- Interior cupboards and drawers only done for move in, move outs.
If needed by owner a deep clean rate may be applied
- Clean and sanitize countertops
- Clean and sanitize sink/s and faucets
- Clean inside and outside of the toilet
- Clean bathroom/washroom stall doors and walls
- Clean tub / shower and faucets
- Clean glass door or glass shower stall
- Clean and Sanitize outlets, light switches and holders
- Clean and sanitize both sides of bathroom doors and handles
Dusting where applicable
- All Light Fixtures
- Baseboards done quarterly
- Outlets / Thermostats / Light Switches
- Hot water tanks at owners request
- Picture Frames
- Door Frames/Closet Doors
Sweeping / Mopping where applicable
- Boardroom/Conference Room
- Lunch Room
- Staff Room
- Janitor Room
Glass / Windows where applicable
- Glass doors/French doors
- Mirrors in hallways, bathrooms, offices etc.…
- Interior Windows
- Glass on the front or back doors
- Glass desks
- Sliding glass doors
Garbage / Recycling where applicable
- Will be removed from all bathrooms, office, bedrooms and laundry room. Will be left at the front of the clients home or in a garbage bin requested by the client.
- Clients will be responsible for having garbage bags to replace for each garbage bin
- Clients will be responsible for providing any and all keys and or codes for the Teams access
- Exterior garbage bins to be cleaned and sanitized as per the Teams discretion
Services we DO NOT provide unless otherwise listed above
We do not clean sinks with food and or dishes left in them nor do we fill dishwashers or empty them
We do not clean barbeques (no exceptions)
Baseboards (if done no furniture will be moved) (if furniture needs to be moved a deep clean rate may be applied)
Interior appliances (if needed a deep clean rate may be applied)
Window tracks (if needed a deep clean rate may be applied)
Moving furniture to vacuum (if done no furniture will be moved) (if furniture needs to be moved a deep clean rate may be applied)
Scrubbing walls and door frames from fingerprints (if needed a deep clean rate may be applied)
We do not do blinds, we can remove dust, but we are not professional blind cleaners
We do not provide Housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, picking things up, hanging clothes
If you have a special request, please bring this up at time of walk through to assure it is part of the set term.
Thank you for choosing a term with The Dream Clean™ for your home or office cleaning needs.